The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

OWG Congratulation on your 1000th post

temi

affiliate
James,
You have just exceeded 1000th post, this is just a little post to say THANK YOU for you continued support of this forum.

You and Duke have been here through tick and thin (though Duke seem to have dissapearded for now :(

I really appriciate your support James :) :)

Thanks for the thanks :)

I enjoy it here, although it would be nice if people asked more questions. I am terrible at starting new threads, it is something I just tend not to do. I have a list of forums I vesit several times a day, and I hit the 'new posts' button and if a title interests me I reply.

This seem to be the problem at most forums, most people don't start threads they just reply :)

Congrats OWG, I'm the same way, I hit the new posts button and read and reply what is interesting. I promise to ask more questions....I'm sure I have a lot of them, but I typically search them on the search engines...I'll bring them here first.

That would deligh a forum owner who is aiming to get 10,000 thread but only has 4,200 at present, ask the question here first before searching google :)

Sometimes asking a question on a forum is way quicker than searching for answers on Google.

And OWG, congrats on the milestone are in order! ;)

banners
Back