The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Overwhelmed

S

sallyc

Wow, can I say that internet marketing is overwhelming!!! All of the offers out there, where to go, who to trust. Can you say information OVERLOAD!!!

Sorry, had to get that off of my chest. As a work at home mom with two children and running a house hold, I have been trying internet marketing with no success. Yes I know the reasons why, too many to list. I am ready to give up.

I know exactly how you feel. I have been doing Affiliate Marketing for some time and some days I still feel information overload.

The biggest thing that you need to do is not to worry. Set daily, realistic goals and make sure that you stay on task (don't get sidetracked). Information overload is only temporary.

If every day in every way you can just get a little bit better, you will soon feel right at home. Give it a few months time and you will laugh about all the stuff you used to wonder and ask questions about. Don't worry, you can make it. Don't expect to be a millionaire overnight. Try to make a sale a week. Then every 3 days. Then every day. This way, you will gradually notice success.

Just remember to track your progress and success each and every day.

Hang in there, you can make it. And, remember, if you have any questions or need help getting started (especially if you are looking at doing promotions and affiliate marketing within Clickbank), I can help you with all kinds of stuff.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

George Webster

Sally, I know it's overwhelming but don't give up. It takes awhile but the light bulb will eventually turn on and things will start to make sense.

Have you read the stickies in our newbie forum and niche marketing forum yet?
They can help you start to make sense of everything.

Hang in there!!! :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I will not give up, this is something I want to do for my children, to give them the things that they need and want. My goal is not to get rich, not in my cards as they say, but just stop living paycheck to paycheck.

Hi, Sally, you're not alone. IO is a common malady :) but as George said, the cure is time and patience. Your failures will help you learn, so try not to view them too negatively. Once you make it, you'll be glad you didn't give up!

Welcome

Hi Sallyc glad to have you here in this forum. It is alot to learn when first IM. Just roam thru the various threads and post any questions you may have.

The question is how much are you expecting to make. Based on that I can give you plan A , B, or C depending on what your expecting.

Wow, can I say that internet marketing is overwhelming!!! All of the offers out there, where to go, who to trust. Can you say information OVERLOAD!!!

Sorry, had to get that off of my chest. As a work at home mom with two children and running a house hold, I have been trying internet marketing with no success. Yes I know the reasons why, too many to list. I am ready to give up.

I know, so many offers and wah opps. A huge amount are bogus. You want to get with a company that has been around for a long time, and one that has resources in place for you to use. You can pm any member here for ideas of what they are involved with, and ask them. If its a good program, they will have no problem in replying to you. They also won't give you some standard sales pitch, they should give you an honest answer. What do they call it "due diligence". Always check out (or google) an offer. If you can't find it on google using their web address, google the persons name or e-mail address. This can give you some results of good or bad reviews.

Hope this gives you some help
Rachael

banners
Back