The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Our Daily Routine?

Kraddy

affiliate
What is your daily routine?

I'm 20 and this is my daily routine.

Wake up in 8 AM take a shower , eat breakfast and prepare for university which start on 9AM.
From 9AM to 3PM stay there.
After finishing university go to home and eat lunch then surf some minutes on news portals.
Around 5PM goes out meet friends and come back at home around 2AM.

This happens only from Monday to Friday becouse every Friday i travel to visit my family.
My parents live in another city and thats the reason i travel every weekend to they.Its around 200km far from my university.

In weekends im happy becouse wakeup in morning stay with old friends.Drink coffe , watching football matches , spent time with family and here i am staying in this forum surfing to learn new stuffs.

The shit day is Monday when i need to wake up 5AM to travel in university city (around 3.5 hours with bus to arrive in destination (year 1990 bus :p) no air condition haha.

3 Years ago my daily routine was totally different , staying around 10 hours daily focused on PC.

Nice !

I usually set myself up to wake up around 7AM - 8AM in the morning these days. I usually work until about 7PM or later, with some breaks in between.

Hmm
I wake up at 10PM
working on my laptop until 5pm ->hook up With Friends 2 hours Then Go back To computer until 2 PM then Sleep
Except Saturday and Sunday i travel

Wow, ok, this is mine.

I wake up at 3:00PM in the afternoon, just watch TV from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, exact at 6:00pm I opened my laptop, check how much I made yesterday, come on affiliatefix, surf few threads, answer the questions, I am online on AF from 6:00pm to morning 6:00am. This is my routine from monday to friday.

I don't work on saturday and sundays. I spend saturdays with my family and sundays with my friends.

My life is pretty simple. Have nothing else to do, nowadays I got addicted to netflix, watching a complete season of any TV series is my aim in a day hehe.

Most of the time you will find me here.

Regards
IndeXer

What is your daily routine?

I'm 20 and this is my daily routine.

Wake up in 8 AM take a shower , eat breakfast and prepare for university which start on 9AM.
From 9AM to 3PM stay there.
After finishing university go to home and eat lunch then surf some minutes on news portals.
Around 5PM goes out meet friends and come back at home around 2AM.

This happens only from Monday to Friday becouse every Friday i travel to visit my family.
My parents live in another city and thats the reason i travel every weekend to they.Its around 200km far from my university.

In weekends im happy becouse wakeup in morning stay with old friends.Drink coffe , watching football matches , spent time with family and here i am staying in this forum surfing to learn new stuffs.

The shit day is Monday when i need to wake up 5AM to travel in university city (around 3.5 hours with bus to arrive in destination (year 1990 bus :p) no air condition haha.

3 Years ago my daily routine was totally different , staying around 10 hours daily focused on PC.

And when do you work?

MI
Back