The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

OUCH!

Clintoc

Bright New Star Award - June 09
I made some minor changes to my blog, one apparently being that I accidentally changed it so that reading my blog only my last post is shown.... which, is the least keyword rich article I have done.

In 24 hours I went from ranked 12th overall for my keyword... to way below. Time to write a few new articles to get Google's attention again.

If it's a Wordpress blog you can change it back to show several posts on the 1st page.
Holler if you are not sure how and we'll try to help.

It is a Wordpress Blog (which I will say it takes a ton bite out of the learning curve to use it). And I swapped it back around. Now at the mercy of the spiders to get me back up. I figure Ill write an article or two tonight, swing them around on socialbookmark.com to help speed up the process.

I chalk that up to a lesson learned. I will say that until yesterday I didnt understand the importance of keyword densitiy in my posts and articles. This one act proves what can (and will) happen if I let it slip.

Yeah, it was just one of those butt biters. I think of a way to market it outside of adsense, and the spiders give me a punt off of page 2 (right as my site was actually starting to see a decent increase in traffic).

So I wrote a nice, keyword rich, post, submitted it to half a dozen sites on socialmarker, icluded with some product reviews. That should help get things turned around faster.

MI
Back