The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Other than AdSense?

S

steakaphagus

Hi guys,
Other than AdSense, what affiliate programs are there (reliable ones that deliver content-specific ads)
I've looked at Yahoo, but this is only for US based people.
My site gets around 1000 uniques/mth, and I was looking for CPC or PPC ads (hope to increase traffic slowly but surely!)
Thanks!

It all depends on the niche you are in but adbrite might be worth a shot, some people have great success with adbright and some dont

You wont have any problems from just trying it , you'll either have more success with adbrite or you will have more with adsense , its just a matter of trying it and seeing which is better for you.

It all depends on the niche you are in but adbrite might be worth a shot, some people have great success with adbright and some dont
I hate google adsense,i like adbrite but it also not good because its not sending my check to my postal address all my international checks are coming to my address but adbrite checks are not coming and i requested them to convert my fund to advertising fund then also they are hesitating so its the tricks of adbrite not to paid any international members. So i am not using it any more.
Thanks.

MI
Back