The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Orkut MagicS....10$ Deal...150% Traffic Guaranteed

orkut magic

affiliate
Get a flood of traffic by orkut magicS

Drive 1000’s of unique targeted visitors by just one hour of promotion:thumbsup:

Orkut tricks

The following tricks are discussed in the report:

1: With the help of free automated software (full version), you can post the same message in 100 communities in such a way that it never looks spammy.
You only need a few minutes for this process.
2: By one click, you can send message to all the members of your community
3: Edit your profile to drive huge traffic

Facts about orkut

* One of the largest social networks
* 50 million members
* 1 million communities
* 20% members from USA
* 30-40% CTR for Google adsense
(Personally experienced)

Some people think that orkut traffic is not targeted quality traffic. But I am on the record declaring that they are wrong absolutely wrong. You can see these figures at orkut website at the demographic section.

Then you will surely believe and be aware of the fact that most of the targeted traffic is from USA.
So you can realize the worth of orkut in achieving targeted and quality traffic. Besides US members, you can also get huge amount of traffic from the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, china and India.
I can bet you after following all the tricks mentioned in this report; you can drive thousands of unique visitors in just one hour of working promotion
so what are you waiting for? Grab this report in just 10$!!!!

If you are iInterested please pm me with your email addresses and I will send you pay pal link. Once payment is deposited I will send you a copy of orkut magics report via attachment.
My basic aim is to tell people how they can drive massive traffic from orkut... Everyone is able to post messages using orkut but always get banned, but in this report i have mentioned some tips about how people can post so it never looks spammy...one thing to keep in mind is my aim is not to make everyone
an orkut expert but i m focusing on web traffic from orkut..yes software is a freeware but everyone does not know how to use this software its not an easy task for a new one. That why my whole report is based on the research on orkut for web promotion only...
i m only promoting orkut magics report.. not the software..

150% traffic guaranteed by ORKUT MAGICS

30-40% CTR for google adsense

free review copies for ist 2 members

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
However you try to pack your product this is spam. You send unwanted bulk content to an abused community

sir this is not unwanted content it was approved and working if you dnt believe give me your id ill send you free copy of it and you will be happy to see

Please examine this quoted sentence

Orkut tricks:
with the help of free automated software (full version), post same message in 100 communities in such a way that it never looks spammy.
You just need only few minutes for this process.

I am pretty sure that i am experienced enough to recognise automated messages, which always look spammy, because they always include a link. Without link there won't be reason to talk about CTR.

Great way to collate email addresses!!

That font size needs changing. You can't expect people to think this a serious product can you?

It looks like George, Zippy and Bungle wrote it!!

KP

Great way to collate email addresses!!

That font size needs changing. You can't expect people to think this a serious product can you?

It looks like George, Zippy and Bungle wrote it!!

KP

well sir send me your email address
ill send you a free copy
so that you can experience what are my intentions

My basic aim is to tell the people how they can
drive massive traffic from orkut... as you see..

everyone can post message in orkut but always get banned
but in this report i have mentioned some tips about how
people can post there message so it never looks spammy...

one thing keep in mind my aim is not to make everyone
an orkut expert but i m focusing on web traffic from orkut..

yes software is a freeware but everyone does not now how to
use this software its not an easy task for a new one..

thats why my whole report is based on the research on orkut
for only web promotion...

i m only promoting orkut magics report.. not software.

banners
Back