The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Organic traffic?

Woogley: SEO is basically done on-site and off-site. A fair or good knowledge of HTML will be of good use to you as well as some writing skills. Do a Google search on organic SEO for tips.

If you're still having problems, let me know - I'll point you in the right direction.

Woogley: SEO is basically done on-site and off-site. A fair or good knowledge of HTML will be of good use to you as well as some writing skills.

Aside from doing right on-page optimization and link building, you also make sure that your chosen targeted keywords have high search volume which means that many people are searching for those keywords..

How can i generate organic traffic for my site? I have no idea how it is done?

In a nutshell. Set up a blog/website. Optimize your webpage. Get it indexed. Build Backlinks to push your rankings up to Google's page 1. Thats where the hi-value organic traffic is.

Choose some relevant and exact keywords for your website which can generate good traffics. Target them and make a good title and then do some link building and offpage, you will get huge traffics from SEs and that is organic traffic.

i think you can gain organic traffic through high ranking in SERP... because.... you can gain organic traffic through the visitors from other SE :D

Organic Traffic Always Came From Search Engines So Optmize your site for Search engine Specially for Google , For this you can use Social media networking/bookmarking , Forum posting, Blog commenting, Article submission , And directory submission

If you need organic traffic, you should do seo for your site. For how to seo, just search this forum or google for the answer. :)
And, I would like to say a good seo might be a long process and has no stop. :)

And, I would like to say a good seo might be a long process and has no stop. :)

Totally agree with this. Google adwords - keyword tool is a good way to see how keywords 'trend'. Below the search button there is a 'show/hide' option for this.

I have optimised for keywords in the past that have then stopped being searched for. You need to keep an eye on all keywords and update to the latest 'trends'.

Also check if there is a trend in a keyword you want, that is affected by business overseas. Example, our name is Green East which has no competition locally, but there is a Green East Expo in the USA that attracts a large volume of traffic. This is of little consequence as we promote ourselves clearly but for products and other words, make sure the key words you use also attract visitors from WHERE you want.

If you need for want organic traffic you really need to build content, seo is pointless without having some content for people to read or be interested in.

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

dvdcollection sale is a very nice site.as long as you are watching any series movies or any showes , the dvdcollection sale is always here for you. dvdcollection sale collects all the best showes from TVS. In dvdcollection sale you will be suprised to find out how cheap and good the dvdcollection sale is . If you are fan of the dvds , then dont miss dvdcollection sale .you are welcome to visit
dvdcollection sale
True Blood Seasons
Heroes DVD
True Blood Season 2
The Closer Seasons
The Hills
How I Met Your Mother dvd
without a trace seasons
Sex and the city
The Simpsons Seasons
The Closer Seasons
Supernatural Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset