The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Oral sex linked to throat cancer

temi

affiliate
A virus contracted through oral sex is the cause of some throat cancers, say US scientists. HPV infection was found to be a much stronger risk factor than tobacco or alcohol use, the Johns Hopkins University study of 300 people found

full story

There is a list of cancers HPV is being linked to. If someone is infected you can get infected and possibly develop cancer no matter if you have oral, anal or normal sex, of course the cancer will be in different organs...

Well, Piotrek is the only one with science background, perhaps he can find the answer to that and let us know :)

I think this is very important because if I am getting it A LOT I want to look our for the safety of my partner - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You want sience, science you got, but funny it is not (as master Yoda would say...)

CDC said:
All types of HPV can cause mild Pap test abnormalities which do not have serious consequences. Approximately 10 of the 30 identified genital HPV types can lead, in rare cases, to development of cervical cancer. Research has shown that for most women (90 percent), cervical HPV infection becomes undetectable within two years. Although only a small proportion of women have persistent infection, persistent infection with "high-risk" types of HPV is the main risk factor for cervical cancer.

Sadly:

CDC said:
Approximately 20 million people are currently infected with HPV. At least 50 percent of sexually active men and women acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. By age 50, at least 80 percent of women will have acquired genital HPV infection. About 6.2 million Americans get a new genital HPV infection each year.

[/more @ CDC HPV information

Sorry... but there are worse viruses than this one, like HCV or HIV... wait, that didn't help, did it?..

Know you enemy!

banners
Back