The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Optimum use of an Article

jesicawillss

affiliate
Many webmasters have told that article submission is the best way to get backlinks and effective method of link building. But, I have seen in many sites that from article submission websites are getting very few backlinks. Can anyone SEO expert here to tell me that how can I make an optimum use of my article? And kindly, tell me that what are its importance?

This concept is pratically true that through article submission you will get backlinks. try to post your article to those article sites first who says duplicate article after that consider to others.

I think it will be helpful to you if you will post your original article on quality article directories first.No need to post your quality article on all article directories.
thanks

I think one quality link is better than 100 general links. So for optimum use of your article you should not submit it on 100s of article directory rather choose a related theme blog which accepts guest posts and send your article for guest posting. It will help in getting traffic and your ranking will improve too.

Article writing was once considered the core method for link building but not today. But eventhough article writing has lost its dominance in SEO methods after Panda updates, but it still has potential to give you some link juice for ranking for particular keywords. As far as article writing is concerned every week you should get two or three article up on ezine and other article directories and include couple of your backlinks in it.

MI
Back