The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

onpage optimization

Hi All,

Can Any one tell me How I make onpage optimization?

Thanks

Thanks for posting, There is two way of website optimization:-1.Off page optimization and 2.On page optimization

Off page optimization consist only link building and On page optimization consider all SEO content.

Check out the competition of keywords for your website.

Write keyword rich content in your website.

Write meaningful meta title and meta description for your website.

Insert heading in your page content.

Hey, it's a worthy discussion..Thanks a lot for all for posing such a valuable data..Personally I feel keyword research is the best thing to do from the very beginning..

You can do one thing
Search for "onpage optimization" in this forum and you will find hundreds of post with the solution. It is really very eazt to know here in this forum.
Type >> Search > start doing

Regards
John

Hi,
really a good question, i too wanted to know the topics related to on page optimisation.it helped me a lot by reading the posts many of our members had posted.

Here'sa complete walkthrough in On Page Optimization

On page optimization is one of the very first step of SEO which every webmaster should look into. It probably won’t even take you an hour to learn and implement some of these on-page optimization techniques. But you may ask me, why it is so important? – Well literally speaking, if you can do proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors.

MI
Back