propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

One of the nicest things about making money online...

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by lingstar, Sep 1, 2006.

1. lingstar

lingstar Affiliate affiliate

Good morning,

I think one of the best things about making money online (especially via affiliate marketing/portal building) is that you can take off time whenever you want.

I'm just about done with my 2 week vacation...in which my family ended up with not one, not two, but 5 parakeets! One of them had a weak leg, which I rehabilitated via chopstick therapy. :)

Here's a closeup of the bad foot:
    http://www.chesshelp.info/images/footclose.jpg

Here's the chopstick:
    http://www.chesshelp.info/images/fixing.jpg

And here's my flock!
    http://www.chesshelp.info/images/all.jpg

Perhaps I'll write an ebook on parakeets! :)

Have a great weekend all,

Barbara

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Barbara,

Yes making money while you are on vacation is a luxury that affiliate marketers have. Thanks for sharing your vaca story.

I couldn't get to the pics your site was down. But look forward to seeing them.

3. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

I was up all night again and I got to see those birds shortly after Barbara made her post. She even had the name of each one beside it. I must admit that I don't remember any of the names.

I kept wondering to myself how one would all of a sudden end up with 5 of them, but I sure there is a very logical story behind it.

4. groundedlight

groundedlight Affiliate affiliate

an opinion

G'day All:
    I have to add that I think its great to earn online as if one isnt able to fit into a forced-scheduling situation (job etc) its a great alternative for time freedom.
    -nowadays with bills streaming from all over, it only seems to make sense to have multiple streams of income to match doesnt it?
    Thanks, have a Great Day.

5. Trudat

Trudat Affiliate affiliate

They seem to be working fine now.

And yes, please do tell, how'd you end up with 5 birds? That's nuts!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<---5 birds! Thank god I have enough fingers to count that.[​IMG]

6. Teli

Teli Affiliate affiliate

You are definitely right about the passive income that affiliate marketing affords. :D

Sounds like you had a fun, and eventful vacation. Those parakeets are adorable (and I only remember a couple names and one I know I probably couldn't pronounce properly, so won't even try LOL)

Pray tell, how did you end up with 5 of them?

~ Teli

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed