The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

OMG Just got my first sale on TeeSpring!

Shanr02

I just got my sale on TeeSpring after Spending $8.50 on Facebook ads within the first 12 hours!
bfe6f5a553bc8179da87a997b7a58bd7.png

• Ad budget: $20/day
  • Ad Spend: $8.50
  • Impressions: 1181
  • Clicks: 37
  • Click Through Rate: 3.13%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 0.17%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.22
  • Shares: 1
  • Sales: 1
I explain everything in much more detail on Journey Thread!
My Journey to make money with TeeSpring | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Any advice on how I should be scaling up?

Congratulations mate, I just saw that you made a sale on your other thread. Enjoy the moment bro, congrats once again. Good luck.

Regards
IndeXer

Oh ok, good then, I will keep a close eye on this journey, I too want to try teespring now. Please update your stats daily so that we can learn something from your thread.

Regards
IndeXer
Yea I definitely will! If you want more details that I wouldn't share publicly like my niche, T-Shirt design, etc you can PM me?

Nice job, I'd definitely focus on figuring out a way to scale if you decided to stick with it. If you fail to prepare, then you prepare to fail ;)

Nice job, I'd definitely focus on figuring out a way to scale if you decided to stick with it. If you fail to prepare, then you prepare to fail ;)
I'm going to scale it by targeting age, country and only target mobile devices. If it works I'm going to increase my budget.

Awesome work, congrats :)

Definitely test more targeting as that could bring your CTR up and your CPC down. Also try adding in ad copy that tells the user to engage with the post 'Tag a friend who'd love this' or similar, that will help too.

MI
Back