The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

OMG...Ive had enough.

Midlandi

affiliate
Ive decided that the internet is no longer for me.
Its full of spongers and sharks!
No disrespect to those who are genuine.
I have met and dealt with many good people, but the majority just spoil the whole experience.
So I am selling up. Ive had enough of it.

There is a real world out there and I am heading back for it.

Ummm John,
In most businesses there is always the good, the bad and the ugly, Internet is now an exception.
As the saying goes, no experience is lost, I am sure you Internet experience will be useful in whatever your new en devours are.

There is no replacement for business in the real world.
Face to face no body has ever ripped me off.
The only thing I gain from all this is avoid the intenet.

Temi,

Dont get me wrong, you are one of the good guys, we have had our ups and downs but we have always dealt with each other with the upmost respect. As have others on this forum, ie GKD, OWG,skinnerw, bagi to mention a few (sorry if i missed anyone!)
Ok we dont always see eye to eye, but we have never scammed one another.

Trust me, people have ripped me off face to face. It's a MILLION times worse than over the internet :(

Thats where your wrong, face to face can be sorted. Ok sometimes its takes brute force but you have some control, internet..........poooof!....they are gone......vanished...what can you do? NOTHING!

Face to face or over he net, its now nice to be scammed. I sort of the take the approach that one lives and learn.
Internet has been part of me for quite a long time, I won't know what to do with myself if I pack it all in. (well, that tells you what a sad person I am :( )

If its all you have then you have to make the most of it.
Personally my "real" business's make me a comfortable living.
The internet was supposed to be something to enjoy.

Mate, life is full of obsticles, barriers and whatever else comes up front of you. The objective is always to somehow get through them.

You have a choice -
Jump over them
Kick them down
Walk through them
Go around them

Whichever way you decide and feel most comfortable with - don't let them beat you!

Hope to see you around still.

Trouble is these are not just obsticles.

Most of what happens is downright fraud.
But try to get anything done about it and the whole issue is taken so lame and lightly by any authority its ridiculous.

Hi Midlandi,
If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for you wanting to get off the internet so much. Could be something i need to look out for.

goodluck in any endevours you may take.

Midi, let me wish you all the best for your future life, and hope we will see each other later somewhere, maybe here:)

Good luck midlandi, i know we never talked directly so much but i have read a lot about what you say & think you got your head screwed on right.

PS think of the extra money you save from you internet connection :clap:

MI
Back