The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help If You Only Had $1 a Day What Would You Eat?

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Trying to cut down all my costs
now until Black Friday
so I can become a fulltimer affiliate
aside from food banks & self gro & stealing
if you ONLY had $7 each week for food
what's the healthiest food you could buy?
or bulk buy $30 each month?

Well,
I have rabbits everywhere on my property along with deer and other wild life. In addition, We have loads of wild berries like a huge abundance of wild black raspberries at the moment, several species of mushrooms, two varieties of apples, black walnuts everywhere, and on and on and on. So I would spend the $7 likely on flour. We also have a fresh water creek and a 43 foot deep well with the sweetest water from the Finger Lakes water table.

Happy I Am GIF by Cafe con Pam

A cup of brown rice, an egg and a fish-head with grass soup.
Maybe, you could afford a kg of dried fruit and some ground coffee each month.

Locally, the State and Federal government will give you $260.00 a month in food stamps (vouchers) if you earn less that $15K /yr and have less than $5K in cash or other other certain assets. So, the cost of decent food is about $8 a day here.

Maybe, they have an affiliate program?
benefits_com.jpg

Well,
I have rabbits everywhere on my property along with deer and other wild life. In addition, We have loads of wild berries like a huge abundance of wild black raspberries at the moment, several species of mushrooms, two varieties of apples, black walnuts everywhere, and on and on and on. So I would spend the $7 likely on flour. We also have a fresh water creek and a 43 foot deep well with the sweetest water from the Finger Lakes water table.

Happy I Am GIF by Cafe con Pam
Wow, thats Amazing. do you have any plans to adopt a child ?:p

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Trying to cut down all my costs
now until Black Friday
so I can become a fulltimer affiliate
aside from food banks & self gro & stealing
if you ONLY had $7 each week for food
or bulk buy $30 each month?
Well, i would suggest you to shift to India because here you can eat 2 times a day in $1

TY for tips
items listed so far
  1. flour
  2. brown rice
  3. egg
  4. fish-head
  5. grass soup
  6. dried fruit
  7. ground coffee
keep em comin!

Last edited:
The problem with living off the land is: that to survive you need to become a full-time hunter and gatherer. This is the primary reason that we are no longer cave-men. Life is very, very difficult living that way.

Well my friend, if I only had a dollar a day for food, I would say at that point life was already hard and gratefully I would have the means to eat better than most who had only a dollar a day for food.

On another note, I did share a 2.5 lb. A5 Wagyu cowboy steak with friends over the weekend here on TJ & Karen's "Bunny Ranch"!

I didnt think of free food
but there are many available now
  • blueberries
  • blackberries
  • raspberries
  • morel mushrooms
  • chicken mushrooms
  • giant puffball mushrooms
  • yellow chanterelles mushrooms
  • pecan nuts
  • hazelnuts
  • black walnuts
  • white walnuts
  • chestnuts
  • acorns
  • pine nuts
  • beechnuts

If you think of oatmeal as something that comes in little pre-portioned packets, you're really missing out. Suppose you had the skill and lived where you could harvest your own game and fish and grew something like potatoes and hothouse chard, carrots, etc. in a temperate climate. In that case, you could possibly survive on a $30/month food budget like you mentioned. Dehydrated butter is my go-to choice since it lasts up to 10 years, so that's another bonus. I also make it myself when I can't find any in stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back