The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

OGads approval?Taken back to SIGN UP page

Azt3c

affiliate
Note:-
After the last step during signing up with OGads i.e after I clicked 'Finish' button ,it just took me BACK to the sign up page. Does this mean I have made a mistake during the sign up process?Should I retry?

Also when I try to sign IN ,I get a message the info doesn't match.

Hey! After reading Cryogenesis's method on using IG+OGads to earn money,I really wanted to try it out.(I did further research too).

So I signed up yesterday and I told them I don't have an IG yet but just wanna check out the offers first and then make an IG account.

I left the blanks empty where they asked website etc.
And now I am waiting for my approval. I haven't gotten an email or anything from them yet. I just sent a contact request to bobby.ogads on Skype to try and get an approval.

So have I done anything wrong? Should I try signing up again with the same email etc?

Note:-
After the last step during signing up with OGads i.e after I clicked 'Finish' button ,it just took me BACK to the sign up page. Does this mean I have made a mistake during the sign up process?Should I retry?

Also when I try to sign IN ,I get a message the info doesn't match.

Hey! After reading Cryogenesis's method on using IG+OGads to earn money,I really wanted to try it out.(I did further research too).

So I signed up yesterday and I told them I don't have an IG yet but just wanna check out the offers first and then make an IG account.

I left the blanks empty where they asked website etc.
And now I am waiting for my approval. I haven't gotten an email or anything from them yet. I just sent a contact request to bobby.ogads on Skype to try and get an approval.

So have I done anything wrong? Should I try signing up again with the same email etc?

Let's give a shout out to @ogads and find out!

MI
Back