• Social Bookmaking
  • Press Release Submission
  • Public relations
  • Link campaigns, such as asking complementary businesses to provide links
  • Three way link building
  • Two way link building
  • One way link building
  • Multi way linking

Off Page Optimization is all about things you could do to get better ranking of your keyword and to increase PR. If you have complete keyword research and are clear what keywords you want to optimize, you need to develop strategies that help in improving ranking of these keywords. Off page include steps which you actually execute outside the pages of your website. Your post steps concerned with link building strategies.

Very true.All these link building techniques are very helpful and we should all of them in our link building.But I would like to say here its very necessary to maintain quality and relevancy in our link building work.because only quality and relevant backlinks can help us to improve our website ranking in SEs.
thanks

Although all are necessary activities for SEO but here is some mistake in classification, I don't think that keyword selection and title creation are offpage activities. :longtongue::)
I just want to include some more off-page activities which are necessary these days in SEO like:
- guest blogging
- Giveaways
- Social media interactions
- Forum posting

In 2012, SEO has changed algorithm..if you want to come up on search engine then focus on website content and link building..Which gives you chance to come up

Well you have mentioned all the major techniques of SEO Off-page Thanks for that. Really basic purpose of these techniques like Directory Submission or Social Bookmarking etc just to gain backlinks on High PR websites and to get traffic if possible.

Off is also important for Seo. In fact without off-page submission, on page is meaningless. These are major points and tricks of, the off page. Thanks for the posting.

You can follow number of methods to increase the page rank of your website. However, I suggest that you follow the following methods like blog commenting (do follow blogs), forum posting(include signature) article submission. Keep in mind that while submitting article, keep the content flesh and unique.

MI
Back