The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

North of Boston Newbie

lakeside7

affiliate
Thank you all the great postings here in the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself after joining today.

I just recently began an affiliate training program and I am at it full-time. I plan to be over at the newbie affiliate forum for now but if I can contribute here I'll be sure to post when I can.

Thanks.

Hi. Just an intro...and a question

Hello. Thanks for the great posts. I just joined today after starting an affiliate training program.

I am looking forward to meeting others. By the way, do people sometimes try to reach others in their area for coffee, etc.

Thanks.

Jeff

By the way, do people sometimes try to reach others in their area for coffee, etc.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for joining our 5 Star Community. We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard.

There are sometimes small local gatherings and network meetings as well as some large conventions, sometimes on the East Coast. I can't think of anything coming up off hand.

If you get to know someone here on the forum that's from your area, I think it would be OK to PM and see if they want to get together. Note though that some affiliates tend to be pretty private, but I'm sure some like you would like to talk biz with a real person sometimes..

Hope we can help you get started in the right direction. Ask questions when you have any.
We're happy to help.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your help. I'll keep a heads up for professional activities in my area. I'm looking forward to participating in the forums.

Jeff

MI
Back