The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Noobie Question Regarding LPs/Banners

Beerbelly

affiliate
Hello Hello,

I have a few questions I have been unable to find an answer to. This may be super obvious, but for whatever reason I keep running into a wall here.

Do I use the Banners from offers on my landing page and create my own banner to actually use on the ad network?

Or is there a way to embed their landing page into my own banner if I so choose? Or do those generally all have to be approved to get the ability?

Thanks for any direction or support. I feel like this may be a super easy question since I have not been able to find any search info on it.

Cheers

Okay here are TWO explaination which you can either use 1 or the another 1.

The first question yes you can use the banner they provide, or you can create a picture as a landing page if you're not experience enough on coding stuff like placing a "Opt In Now!" or "Join Now" or some fancy lightbox etc. So a banner that act like a real banner works too.

The 2nd question, that's called "iFrame". It basically create a small block on your web page showing the original page you've embedded just like embedded a YouTube video.

Do I use the Banners from offers on my landing page and create my own banner to actually use on the ad network?

Well, typically a banner leads to your landing page from a location you buy ad space.

If you have a niche site, you can also place the banner on your site.

Most offers have banners you can use, however, in many networks, non-native banners (banners you create) require approval and sometimes your landing pages need to be approved as well. I always submit my creatives and LP's to the networks for approval whether it is required or not.

is there a way to embed their landing page into my own banner if I so choose? Or do those generally all have to be approved to get the ability?

This is not recommended and in many cases this is not authorized. In each case, confirm with your AM as to whether this is acceptable or not.

@game333 I realized I asked that question a little jumbled, but thanks for the response! I could definitely code in my link in a button and now I understand what iframe is referencing, as soon as you responded it got a lot clearer, thanks again!

@tjtutor Thanks for the clarification! I will definitely make sure to get my creatives approved just to be on the safe side, so nothing comes back to bite me in the bottom!

Thanks guys I think my brain may have been short circuiting a little when I posted this, but I appreciate your responses and advice!!!

Hey guys I finally created a few LPs and wanted to get them approved. How would you recommend sending them to the affiliate manager. Host and then send? or is there an easy way to send without hosting the sites yet.

Hey guys I finally created a few LPs and wanted to get them approved. How would you recommend sending them to the affiliate manager. Host and then send? or is there an easy way to send without hosting the sites yet.

I typically put the LP's up on their domains and then email the links to my AM for approval. I also note in the email that no traffic is being sent to the LP's until they are approved.

This should be fine.

banners
Back