The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Non US offers for newbies, why?

eroday

affiliate
Why in most popular blogs and guides about mobile media buying all telling that must start with non US offers? In US offers more money then in any other countries, then why I must start with "West Angola", for example? :)

Key reason: competition.

US is one of the sweetest markets so naturally more affiliates are trying to get the respective traffic bidding the prices up. Moreover, experienced affiliates are more creative when it comes to non-price competition (better creatives, funnels, etc.) so it's hard for a newcomer to outplay them. Finally, some serious guys with tons of $$$ invest their money in the US media buys. Go and try to beat them that easy :)

Tier 2 and 3 countries have less competition and it's easier for a novice with relatively small budgets to break into the game. Once you get some experience and grow muscles there you are ready for a more serious game.

The bottom line: you learn how to drive your dad's old sedan before you get to drive a sporty BMW ;)

H0qqXkj.jpg

And we don't want you to lose your hard earned money against douchebags like moi ;). Honestly my most profitable campaign so far it's been from USA, also one of my mentee's campaign. But didn't recommend her go after them till she was ready.

Also you better have a fair ammount of experience and all the basics in check, besides somewhat of a warchest before you try. If you wanna try though, by all means, just don't lose your shirt and play it close to the vest. A lot of USA offers pay shit these days, and the bids just keep climbing up.

Cheers and good luck.

Yeah but don't think competition as numbers, but fewer people with DEEP fucking pockets + connections. I haven't met a lot of stupid people with lots of money. So you will go against smart powerful people... if your IQ is higher than your bank account though... be my guest.

DJ tells it like it is, you never have to guess what he's thinking. :) Listen to him, he knows what he's talking about.

MI
Back