The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Nominate your favourite site

temi

affiliate
I am looking for websites to feature as "site of the month". I am looking for site owned by members of this forum or their client.
The site of the month will be featured on our homepage with link to it for one month and will be moved to archives pages where it will have permanent links after one month, any nominations?

Bagi,
I was going to talk to you and OWG about this, I want the two of you to choose the winner for this month. Anyone who nominate a site will not be able to choose the winner, so because I have nominated Eric's site I will not be one of the two judges so over to Bagi and OWG to choose the winner.
Lets see if we will get more nomination but it will be nice if you and OWG contact each other about this.

Temi, I think the topice is too wide "Nominate your favourite site" why can't you narrow it down to favourite web hosting site, favourite web design site, favourite directory, favourite forum...

Thanks for your suggestion Luqman, as the forum grows we can break it down into sub categories like you suggested, for now you can just nominate any site you like, wether its web hosting, domain name site or just any site you like using.

MI
Back