The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

No Pop Traffic Offer

charles13

affiliate
So if an offer is no pop traffic allowed, does this mean if I use pop traffic to a lander first, it's g2g? Will the publisher not consider traffic from my lander to their offer pop or are the talking where it originates from? Any help appreciated.

The HTTP_referer is the page (URL) immediately prior.
>>>The standard added support for the attribute/value rel="noreferrer", which instructs the user agent to not send a referrer.<<< is an interesting statement on that page ;)
So this would mean you're saying my lander is the page before, so it wouldn't piss of the AM or publisher and/or they wouldn't care that my lander got it's traffic from popunders?

When someone does not want pop traffic the reason is; that pops are 97%+ crap. They don't want you to overload their servers with unfiltered (unqualified) traffic that has only a very remote chance of conversion.

This is indeed the main reason why some of our offers do not accept pop traffic. If you use a prelander of your own, it's fine though (atleast at us).

I can't speak for that network.
But I do know; that the referring page if it is a click-through of a link on that landing page to the offer -- that landing page is the referrer page that they would be able to capture in their server logs 100%.

When someone does not want pop traffic the reason is; that pops are 97%+ crap. They don't want you to overload their servers with unfiltered (unqualified) traffic that has only a very remote chance of conversion.

But I do know; that the referring page if it is a click-through of a link on that landing page to the offer -- that landing page is the referrer page that they would be able to capture in their server logs 100%.

Thank

Appreciate it

The answer seems to be, a landing page or bridge page for popunder traffic to a "no pop traffic allowed" CPA offer is OK. Regarding the Publisher not wanting pop traffic due to the non-converting nature of the traffic; a landing page would filter some of that I suppose. This would increase the conversion rate for the publisher and justify a lead payment. If the lander was honest enough, only interested would click through.

I will use time released pop traffic at he rate for 20 to 100 per hour to test for accurate counts
traffic network stats v. my own servers redirection logging (that 100% right under my control) v. the offers downlie stats
Purpose is to catch an obvious shave (or padding) of traffic statistics or other inaccuracies.

I have learned to trust no one in this business ...
Very smart. great tip!

I will use time released pop traffic at the rate for 20 to 100 per hour to test for accurate counts
traffic network stats v. my own servers redirection logging (that 100% right under my control) v. the offers downline stats
Purpose is to catch an obvious shave (or padding) of traffic statistics or other inaccuracies.

I have learned to trust no one in this business ...

Last edited:
banners
Back