monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NO Conversion from mobile campaign

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Simone, Aug 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Simone

Simone Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys,
    after a few days of study i have tried to make a new campaing with a good CPA (€9,00) using ADEspresso and Facebook Ad.

The campaing is based on a landing page with a quiz questions and at the end a button for allow user to register on weekly service news.

I have generated an image (in attachment) this image should simulate two buttons for allow to user to access on landing page.

I have set a small daily budget in this way:

for 2 entire days.

So the post reach a lot of user (5k) in a few hours (12) but i generate only 158 clicks and 0 conversion.

I think i wrong something.

(Sorry for my english, I'm studying this too :) )

I'm preparing a new campaing, this time using:
    1 image
    3 different text
    1 pre-landing page made by me

I hope on some helps ;) bye

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. monetizer
  3. mxyzptlkfishstiks

mxyzptlkfishstiks Affiliate affiliate

Before you go a step further, ask yourself what does Pokemon have anything to do with a news service.

You must have synergy from the ad to the lander to the offer. By the way, are you direct linking? Example:

Pokemon themed ad -> Pokemon themed lander -> Pokemon themed offer

If you're going to use a quiz, use your own self-hosted "quiz" to segment your traffic based on the responses to offers a particular demographic would be the most responsive to.

4. heyVic

heyVic Affiliate affiliate

Just a word of advice, if you plan to operate on a lower budget you should probably find an offer with a lower payout so you can get more data for your buck.

Michael Cocan likes this.
  5. Dead Pool

Dead Pool Affiliate affiliate

I think you have a problem with your targeting. Targeted traffic converts more. Free suggestion work on trending CPA offer like Pokemon go.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI