The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No Campaigns on MaxBounty

harvey6032

I do have a problem, I am starting my first campaign. And on my maxbounty reports. Why does it not show any records about my campaign. Is it normal, or perhaps somewhere along the way I manage to forget something.

Sometimes the stats are not in real time. There may be a delay between the traffic source and MB dashboard.

Also, double check that you have your link(s) set up correctly.

Have you started your campaign or you are about to start it? If you haven`t started to push traffic to your campaigns yet, most likely that is the reason why you do not see anything under "Reports".

However I am not familiar with MaxBounty so your best bet would be to reach out to your dedicated affiliate manager.

If you have set up everything correctly then stats should show up in your maxbounty report. Cross check your offer and campaign set up again.
It already showed into my account sir, maxbounty does not record real time, that's why. Im glad im learning little by little. Sir if I may ask, can you recommend me cheap traffic for my offers? Thanks.

1. For now I'll try to invest on web traffic
2. type would be SOI since i've read that it converts better, and i guess it is easier ( i may be wrong)
You can try the following:
PPC (Bing)
PPV (Lead impact/ Traffic Vance)
Pop ups(Popads/propellerads/adcash)
Domain redirect (Zeropark)

banners
Back