The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

niches that are not over exploited yet

temi

affiliate
If you are looking for least explored nicheswith some potentials, one least explored ways of generating revenue for a website is dating sites, especially the casual dating site and the naught dating site niches. General online dating is over done and its dominated by very rich multinationals but you can still make decent income from naughty dating niche if you know how to go about it.

dating is already exploited niche, I don't think that it is easy to rank high for dating related keywords.

I am not sure I completely agree with you, there are some fabulous niches that are not fully exploited yet, niches like love horse dating , countryside, casual dating and many others. You don't get to know or hear about this niches unless you are in the industry.

I knew a "friend of a friend" who started a spanking website, she is now doing very well for herself.

Sometimes you just need to thing differently, one of the most unusual success I come across in the online dating sites is one called granny dating would it not sound absurd if someone comes to you and said "i want to start a dating site for grannies" but the site is apparently very successful.

I agree, theres are whole market of silver surfers that has to be explored... and they dont only want to look at sites relating to WW2

(guess if we bothered to listen we could find out what they really want)

I find it so frustrating when people are posting stupid conversations simply to put their own keyword rich links in...

Even more frustating when people reply to the messages without even realising whats happening.

MI
Back