The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Nice to Meet you all

Mathew Shepard

affiliate
Hello Folks,

I have just joined the community and pleased to see you all.

Wish you a Happy and Healthy New year.
VastEdge believes in empowering business growth for our partners and is offering free software and consutation for internal use in addition to high (upto 25% recurring) commissions on .

Join us as an Affiliate and start earning commissions.
Looking forward to assisting you grow your sales.

Sincerely,
Mathew Shepard
Vastedge Team

I newbie about affiliate marketing. I wish all members success in new year! thanks

Hello Mathew Shepard. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @Mathew Shepard and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mathew! :)

Last edited:
Hello Folks,

I have just joined the community and pleased to see you all.

Wish you a Happy and Healthy New year.
VastEdge believes in empowering business growth for our partners and is offering free software and consutation for internal use in addition to high (upto 25% recurring) commissions on .

Join us as an Affiliate and start earning commissions.
Looking forward to assisting you grow your sales.

Sincerely,
Mathew Shepard
Vastedge Team

I newbie about affiliate marketing. I wish all members success in new year! thanks

Thanks for joining us @Mathew Shepard ! Welcome to AffiliateFix!

As you were guided by @azgold , be sure to get yourself listed in the official resources area.

As Newbie, have you started running campaigns yet, or are you at an earlier stage as a Newbie?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back