The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newsletter for my own dating site

lorenzo

I have a dating site with almost 250,000 members, and I want to start sending them newsletters once a week. I have my own dedicated servers with 5 IPs and could get more if needed.

Because I never sent them emails before at this moment I'm not really crazy about the open rates, the only thing I want is to reach as many people I can and get them back on the site every week. Also, the site is free so I'm just looking for something cheap and simple (no need of autoresponder, advanced stats...).
I'm sure you can understand, every single person I could get back on the site is a plus for a dating site and a newsletter, maybe sending birthday emails or other news will do it.

More than half of the members have Yahoo! email addresses and 40% Gmail addresses.

I'm asking for your help, what do you recommend me?

Thank you!

On 5 IPs the max you would be able to get through would be 40/50k per day. Now gmail will only accept 40 emails per hour from a new IP so you will get slowed down there too, if not blocked right off. What i suggest is to pick a segment of your list ,make sure your data is cleaned and all verified and then start working that section with your dedicated server.

banners
Back