The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

News papers and online news

gkd_uk

Hi

Do you think Newspapers will always be around or do you think in future people will start to check the news online or just watch it on TV?

Most of the news in news papers is propaganda anyway

What do you think?

I think newspapers will be around for a very long time, scandinavian people read newspapers many times per day, especially on the mornings. However, people above the age of 60, tend to read newspapers much more than young people, so young people definitely don't read as much as old people do.

Meti

It's hard to tell. I guess it depends on how far in future you are looking at. Newspapers will surely exist in next 10-15 years, but what will happen in 30-50 years it's very hard to predict. Some statistics say that Internet didn't decreased amount of printed stuff books, newspapers etc but opposite!

I read most of my news online this days, its quicker than newspeapers but I still buy newspapers bacause of the features and the different angles newspapers add to news but I buy newspaper less since online news became popular

My Dad is 70 and reads all the papers online for about 2 hours every day on his new Mac!

I tend to go online to the BBC website to get my news, I rarely buy a paper, most people I work with use the internet for news and weather as I work in an office. For those who do not have access to the internet during a working day will probably still opt for a newspaper I think

I still find the actual newspaper rather relaxing, and I can keep my daughter company whilst still flicking through - on the other hand she is spending more time on computers now too, so we both end up reading the computer news.

I think print will be around for quite some time!

I read news online but newspapers aren't going to be replaced by online news for a long time. I reckon that there are heaps of avid newspaper readers, and people that work in news paper companies are going to go out of jobs if newspapers are replaced by tech.

banners
Back