monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

News - Google OMG What Next?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Paul_KY, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Paul_KY

Paul_KY Affiliate affiliate

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/041014/google_desktop_2.html :yikes:

IMHO, the Google worshipers have created a monster.

"It's totally private," Mayer said. "Google does not know what happens when the hard drive is searched."

IMHO, yeah, sure. :roll:

"The key question will be if this thing ever phones home to the mother ship."

IMHO, yes

What's next? Will we all have a Google representative in our Homes, searching for that lost, "Other sock"? "Go Fetch, Google Guy". Oh, and while you're at it, why not do a search through my bank records, looking for check # 2019, and tell me who I wrote that to (Don't look at the other transactions though, ok :wink: ). "Google Guy, I can't find my car keys. Go Fetch." Oh, and while you're at it, could you do a, "Search" through my medical records, telling me what my HDL Cholesterol level was when I was 22.

Now Mr. Google Guy, I know you won't share any of this information with anyone, right? I mean, for say...5 BILLION dollars, you still wouldn't tell a soul, correct? Not even the FBI, IRS, etc., right? Yes, I know, Mr. Google Guy, I forgot to report that $25 Christmas check my Grandmother gave me back in 1989, but you aren't going to honor that supeona the IRS served you last week, are you? :deal:

Google, you are a SEARCH ENGINE! And you used to be an outstanding one.

Good Luck, World.

Paul

P.s. Yes, Google, I understand you're in the toolbar/pop-up blocker sector also, but folks who've downloaded Service Pack 2, don't need your, IMHO "spyware" any longer. :up2:

2. monetizer

Top Resources

MI