The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie, want to say hi

CJ Arndt

Howdy everyone. I'm new at this, so please bear with me. I have been looking for ways to increase my sales and expand my business of woodworking. Its been a part time endeavor, mostly on ebay up until now. I am looking to take it out further and begin using this marketing degree I got all those years ago. I'm very interested in affliates and want to learn more. I understand the work involved, that is why I own a business! Hope I learn a lot and you have patience with me. :D

Welcome to 5 Star, CJ Arndt.

We have lots of information here for you to read plus our members are friendly and very helpful. I am sure you will be able to learn a great deal.

Since you are new to this probably the best place to look would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Pay particular attention to the threads that are "Sticky" but read as much there as you can. It will be a big help to you.

Never hesitate to ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi CJ,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're a patient and helpful group, so you're in good hands.

I think we can help you get started in the right direction - knock on wood! :p

Hello! I'm also a Newbie, 3 days old I think....losing count! Woodworking...thats a beautiful profession that seems to be getting lost in the times! In the Break Room (I think) where we can talk about anything I would love to hear about what type of woodworking you do!

Welcome - Best Luck in your endeavors!

Pixie

Hi CJ, you're in the right place to learn about affiliate marketing. People here are very real and don't try to tell you that there is no work involved. That's why I love it so much.

Sheree

MI
Back