The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie tried Blogging yet?The what are you waiting for?

mexia

affiliate
Hey newbies have you tried blogging. I was just researching and realized that tow of the most popular blog websites Blogger and wordpress are on the top twenty most popular websites on the internet and this is because many of them get picked up by search engines because of their content. Improve your chances of success, take advantage of these resources.Blogger and wordpress that is. You can huge amounts of traffic, and you know what traffic means. $$$$$$$$$.
Go get it

Hey newbies have you tried blogging. I was just researching and realized that tow of the most popular blog websites Blogger and wordpress are on the top twenty most popular websites on the internet and this is because many of them get picked up by search engines because of their content. Improve your chances of success, take advantage of these resources.Blogger and wordpress that is. You can huge amounts of traffic, and you know what traffic means. $$$$$$$$$.
Go get it
Using Squidoo lenses to point to your wordpress and blogger sites, and links from one to the other really help with SEO too. Or so I hear, I kind of just blog for entertainment purposes, but am willing to try to "accidently" stumble into some cah myself.

Yes Squidoo and Hub Pages are both great resources to promote your sites and get some nice do-follow backlinks.

Squidoo is better for promotion, as Hub Pages are more strict with content and too many links.

There are alot of social networking sites that allow you to link and also blog, its a challenge to find the best ones as there are so many to choose from.

I Agree

That's true, If you are careful to follow all the rules, you can also use MYSPACE forums and Craig's list. But you do have to be a little creative. I'm still a newbie, but I keep trying new stuff. Sometimes you just have to throw it all against the wall and see what sticks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go get it

Blogger and Wordpress (.com that is, not the hosted version) are the top sites on the net because of all the bloggers producing blogs using those domains. It's important to keep in mind you do not get the same benefits simply by signing up with these sites and producing a blog.

Honestly, I have gotten results much quicker using a domain - hosted Wordpress blog. For those that may be new, that's where you rent a domain and pay for hosting...then go to Wordpress.org and follow the "5 minute install" instructions...or, if you have Cpanel with your hosting, you can use Fantastico to install Wordpress for you.

Google likes hosted domains better in the long run, and with the millions of blogs out there nowadays, the benefits you used to get from Blogger and Wordpress.com (not .org)...are quickly becoming a thing of the past.

Just my seasoned two cents :cool:

I personally haven't had much luck with blogging and I didn't know if it really was a good way. Wordpress I get views but squidoo I do not. I have better luck just writing articles..

Craigslist

I use Craigslist to generate traffic for my brick and mortar business. Generally my strategy is to post an article that I have written, say: 5 Ways to Improve Your Garden. On average in Minnesota I received about 150-250 views per post (there is tracker you can use), and rarely get flagged as spam.

Then I use a link to direct people to my website after the article.

This could also be posted all across the internet to direct people to your site, but all of Craigslists' links are no follows.

I think it's important to be clear about the distinctions between traffic, incoming links for SEO, and branding - what you're hoping to achieve makes a difference in the best method for achieving it and the methods effective for one goal aren't necessarily effective for all three.

Here is also a unique example from today:

1) I posted my article on CL and on my Blog.
2) Someone finds my article and like it.
3) They are selling a product on CL.
4) They link to my article, which talks about the product they are trying to sell.
5) As a result, today I have 30 visitors from this CL post.

Below is the Craigslist List for any further clarification on how this works, btw I live in Minnesota:
72GAL All- Glass Bow Front Aquatic Tank & Stand...AND MORE!

MI
Back