The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

game333

This thread is a mess, started all over again on Click Here

Mind not working that great, I will simplify the process and go thru a simple introduction.

Well, you're a newbie and you're struggling to earn a penny online?
I've a method, and everyone with just an Instagram account could work it.

I can guarantee, without knowledge and skill you can earn $1 in a day and scale with quantity and methods.

I can't teach the methods since, I cannot fill in more competitor, but you just repeat these steps until you know the output.

I wrote a guide which helped a few people started to earn their first dollar, as I've notice members here are taking actions.

Here's the thread:
[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I will write really basic and simple, don't get shocked by it, because it's really that simple.
I'm spoon feeding you all, which I've never seen anyone done this before.

Requirement:
1. Instagram Account
2. OgAds Network Account
Ref link:

Just follow the process.

1. Sign up OgAds.
2. Email your account manager asking for "Landing Page Request"
3. Request for a Instagram Followers lander or whatever niche you would like to have, this is an sample.
image.jpg

You should get a lander like this.
image.jpg

4. Grab your OGAds link, which should be something like hxxp://xxxxx.followstagram.co/
And insert to your profile, a sample to follow. (Username, Bio, Profile Pic, Your Money Link)
image.jpg

5. Start following users
If you're using a mobile app, you should be getting a picture like this.
10b.png

Note:
- Use only an old instagram account, as new account get limit really fast.

My earning that rely on these method.
image.jpg

Last edited:
This thread supposedly a guide and a journey of how I start from stretch, I already have an account on OGAds, so I'm not planning to get a new one, I will just use the lander requested above.

Here is what I'm going to do.
- 20 Instagram Account (Yes all focusing on a single niche)
- Following 250 users a day.

Following a total of 5,000 +/- users a day.

Is this plan simple?

I will try to update this thread frequently.

What to do today,
- Change username of the 20 accounts (I think I will get over 5 of them banned, so I just change 25 of them)
- Assign profile to each of them.

Day 0:
Haven't started yet.

Do you use FollowLiker?
If you do manual i think you need 1 proxy for each 2 accounts.
I heard of FollowLiker but didn't use it.

Update:
Change planning a bit, I notice the great ban on IG.
I will make it to 50 Instagram Accounts and following each about 75 users per day.
Soon after 3rd day, I will increase to 100 users per day.
Soon after 7th day, I will make it to 150....................

This is much safer.
Expect ban.... Really common on IG.

Can you share? How u can handle 50 accounts without a bot?
What about proxies, etc?

Can you please share your way with us, I am sure it will help noobs like us.

Regards
IndeXer
Sigh, my day are really dark how I start my affiliate marketing road, and I've been struggling to make $1 without spending any money, I felt so depress, working non stop testing many social network and method like facebook, ebay, dropshipping, youtube, wso, tiny affiliate, adult network(these day are a vomit, which I don't think anyone would have the patience to update the journey like I did on AffiliateFix for months, which I didn't notice one continue their journey except for @Maxin you rock), and finally I receive like $10 - $20 a day now, been thru all the testing stage, and all the lost of investment, and many ordeal I don't think anyone of you can accept it. Instead of working like 2 hours a day like you all does, I work like 12 hours a day(seriously), and now I'm sicked because of over load of work, stress and I less active online now, I'm not comfortable to work and I still write guide here how to start with Instagram.

As I said, I've been thru many ordeal to make my first dollar, all the testing are really precious to me.
I've already share the critical part to get start as a newbie, please respect me the time I pay and the lesson I've learn.
And it's really hurt your 1 single question, made me vomit all the ordeal I've been thru.
Again, I've wrote the critical part, and I repeat twice in both the thread saying, keep repeat the process until you find some idea to scale up your earning.

I have my own way to configurate these account, which are not commonly known from the public.

Sigh, my day are really dark how I start my affiliate marketing road, and I've been struggling to make $1 without spending any money, I felt so depress, working non stop testing many social network and method like facebook, ebay, dropshipping, youtube, wso, tiny affiliate, adult network(these day are a vomit, which I don't think anyone would have the patience to update the journey like I did on AffiliateFix for months, which I didn't notice one continue their journey except for @Maxin you rock), and finally I receive like $10 - $20 a day now, been thru all the testing stage, and all the lost of investment, and many ordeal I don't think anyone of you can accept it. Instead of working like 2 hours a day like you all does, I work like 12 hours a day(seriously), and now I'm sicked because of over load of work, stress and I less active online now, I'm not comfortable to work and I still write guide here how to start with Instagram.

As I said, I've been thru many ordeal to make my first dollar, all the testing are really precious to me.
I've already share the critical part to get start as a newbie, please respect me the time I pay and the lesson I've learn.
And it's really hurt your 1 single question, made me vomit all the ordeal I've been thru.
Again, I've wrote the critical part, and I repeat twice in both the thread saying, keep repeat the process until you find some idea to scale up your earning.

I have my own way to configurate these account, which are not commonly known from the public.

I completely understand what you have gone through to get the perfect concentration, I respect your decision. Good luck with your journey, I will follow it.

Regards
IndeXer

Actually sorry and i understand your answer too, i actually ask just for my knowledges, i always want to improve myself.
If you use other cpa forums maybe you will find who i am, whatever i will read your journey anyway and also i can added my twist.

I completely understand what you have gone through to get the perfect concentration, I respect your decision. Good luck with your journey, I will follow it.

Regards
IndeXer
Actually sorry and i understand your answer too, i actually ask just for my knowledges, i always want to improve myself.
If you use other cpa forums maybe you will find who i am, whatever i will read your journey anyway and also i can added my twist.
Thank you for understanding, the minor success I have it today is a tough deal.
And thanks for the following.

i am newbie , can u help me to this , traffic source ? how to plan to promote??
I guess you should read the thread, it literally spoonfed you.

Update:
Complete changing 14 username, and all of them have password reset or phone verification.
Today is Saturday, probably rest or adding a few more account.

Signed in 53 users, and started to warm up the account by following 10 to 20 before changing username.
I've experienced when you changed username, 3 out of 10 will get banned automatically.

So I'm really sick with this cycle, I prefer to play safe.
The plan have not started yet.

I will change the username after 2 to 3 days.
I think I will start this journey on 1st of April.

I think I will start with 20 account first.

Update:
- Change the niche, niche that's available on the OGAds.
- A few, I mean lots of account get banned as expected, made like 80 but I don't remember well, maybe 30 of them got banned, password reset, email reset, phone verification, you know all stuff that restrict bot action.
- Updated all profile pictures, link, detail, etc.

I started the following task, and made $2 thru this 12 hours.
I will start updating the progress tomorrow, and will update fresh report of earning of this single niche implement with this formula.

This is really, fascinating to read as I've experienced similar PPI installs on Instagram myself. I am going to give this a try myself. The only hard part would be the followers.

My question is, just to clarify, that you create many accounts that are people with names (convincing) etc; then at some point change the username to something related to whatever niche you're working with, hence the banning... Is this correct?

banners
Back