The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie, need help .

ahmadalheety

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I use cpalead ( as aff. network), adsbidge ( as tracker ) and starapp ( as traffic source ) .

Questions :

1-For example, my offer url is cpa.ly/xxxxxxxxxx/subid-goes-here, what is the red colour displacement ?
2- In startapp, if I used 3 (320*50) banners for example to promote the previous offer, how can I identified the banner of 3 that made conversions ( if the other two banners didn't make ) .

Normally, your traffic source should pass dynamic values to your tracker (bannerid, subid etc..) that you will be able to see in your reports. The tracker should create a dynamic value for each click that will be passed into the offer URL.
When there is a conversion, the affiliate program should fire your postback url with the associated dynamic value and the tracker will associate this dynamic value with the value passed by the traffic source.

Eventually, you will be able to see which banner did the conversion

Hello Everyone,

I use cpalead ( as aff. network), adsbidge ( as tracker ) and starapp ( as traffic source ) .

Questions :

1-For example, my offer url is cpa.ly/xxxxxxxxxx/subid-goes-here, what is the red colour displacement ?
2- In startapp, if I used 3 (320*50) banners for example to promote the previous offer, how can I identified the banner of 3 that made conversions ( if the other two banners didn't make ) .

Pass the creative_name token in your subid.

Your link will look like: cpa.ly/xxxxxxxxxx/creative_name
StartApp will replace the token with the creative name so in your reports you can see which creative brought conversions

Hello Everyone,

Questions :

Welcome to AffiliateFix. You did the right thing by asking questions. People here will help you.

banners
Back