The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie, Need help

chzafar85

affiliate
i am member of Maxbounty since 2012, but i dont know how to promote cpa offers,
can anybody suggest me good and easy method with minimal investment , that i can make some little money on daily basis.
thanks

Hi, I have CPA offers available, feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss options. Skype andrea-reefmedia

can anybody suggest me good and easy method with minimal investment , that i can make some little money on daily basis.
thanks
you can promote good cpa offers, and for this you should know first where to buy them, and focus on the right traffic source, etc... I know it can be difficult to manage this if you have no experience dealing with this, but you can have good tools to help you running your campaign, in the main steps, try ADMobiSpy, you will have access to many cpa networks, and will be able to test your offers if they work, and search for the right traffic source, also you can optimize your campaign, etc?? it's a spy tool, god luck!!

thanks

Hello and welcome, @chzafar85 !

What methods have you been trying so far? Where and how you promote an offer depends on what the offer allows.

You can look for offers that allow social. You may want to check out what others have done.

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Social Media

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

I think a good strategy its youtube as it convert good .You can make a video about a cpa offer and upload to it and you must make a lot of them .Of you put the offer on a keyword research tool like keyword planner or keywordtool.io and find relevant keywords ,then you make some videos with that keywords and you put a call o action at the end of the video and say to people to call link in description where your cpa link is

Facebook could be a great traffic source for your offers, but also, you could afford any good tool listed on the forum to help you buying more intelligently, target the right audience, and searching the right traffic source for your offers! it could be helpful also for you analytics, and your optimisations!! take a look on those tools ADMobiSpy, Adplexity, and Whatrunswhere all of them have different prices for the packages, but all work great! good luck

banners
Back