monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Newbie] How to setup a GPT site and make a passive income?

Discussion in 'Incentive Marketing' started by LX911, Sep 28, 2012.

1. LX911

LX911 Affiliate affiliate

Hi I have an account with BlamAds.. so I can easily get their GPT wordpress plugin.. but how do you Guys work this out?
    Is it something that is normally related to sites like sharecash? Need help!

2. monetizer
  3. EarnItFast

EarnItFast Affiliate affiliate

It isn't the biggest process but it does take a while.
    You need to be dedicated if your in it for the long run and it all depends on how much start up cash you have.
    If you have $300-$400 you may be in luck
    buy a shiftcode.com script and there you go, all done, you got your own site!
    Then you will have to find a design, to attract users, then apply for affiliate networks to add offers etc.

There are a lot of guides out there for you to use just search em up on google :)

4. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Don't go with free scripts. Believe me. It will be a pain in the head. The script is really good but a lot of fix that needs to be done. You need a start up cash and a good network that pays weekly. Learn the ins and outs and the frauds for knowledge.
    Sharecash is a PPD site, not a GPT site.
    GPT sites are like swagbucks and cash crates.
    If you will go long term with this, you really need cash. :)

5. CPAPro

CPAPro Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

But my problem is can we establish trust with users? Personally I just don't register unless it's a big name like Cash Crate.

6. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Yeah, trust is really needed to make this work out. The idea is pick a handful of people only to try the site. Pay them. Tell them to make a review to the forums they are in too. Tell them about the referral bonus. Then let it be viral.

7. CreativesLinda

CreativesLinda Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'passive income'. Running a GPT site takes time, effort, and work. It's not something you can just set up and then the money starts rolling in. It doesn't work that way.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI