The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie. Confused.

elainexists

affiliate
Hey everybody. Seems like there's a lot of information out there. Lots of terms that I don't quite understand yet, but I really want to jump in on this game.

I stumbled upon LazyAssStoner and then onto this website. Currently, I'm experiencing a lot of confusion because of a huge web of information... too much. I know this is very common for beginners, but I'm totally ready to invest whatever I can if I feel that results are possible.

I tried looking around this forum but I didn't find any answers for this particular issue.

First, you find a niche right?
and if you wanna see if your niche works then you can go to Google Keyword Planner and see the hits?

If I set up an account though, do I have to pay?

There's so many questions in the sign-up process that it really deters me from committing any cash.

I have to begin by setting up an Ad immediately?

Next: I become an affiliate. I went to Amazon. Ebay. Apple-- and they wanted me to link my website.
Obviously, I haven't set up anything yet... so really... what IS my first step?

Lots of questions even throughout the sign-up process that really really deters me.

I think the first step is to find a campaign, go with something you know or interests you. Then you find a niche within that category.

You can use the keyword planner to get an idea of the cost of keywords, but you need to find niches first, then search those keywords.

You don't have to pay for an account. You can set it up and just look around, to start. You don't have to set up a campaign immediately.

You should begin signing up to networks now, but not at Amazon, Ebay and Apple.

Check out CJ.com, ClickBank, and Linkshare. But also take a look at PeerFly, Neverblue, F5 Media, Ads 4 Dough, Convert2Media, etc.

Good luck!

First off - hi and welcome, Elaine. :)

This link may help:
http://www.newbie411.com/newbie411.pdf

The guide was written by our own beloved K, the owner/operator of this great forum. It's exactly for people just starting out.

Don't be shy if you still have questions. There is a lot of experience in this forum and tons of helpful people who will help you on your journey.

banners
Back