The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie Biased on moving forward ?

I little bit biased on how to go forward on affiliates marketing .
i know to design Landing pages , web designs I see lot of my clients creating landing pages or niches for affiliates . I dont know how they are doing it .
Today i actually created on account on CPAlead.com and i created a site for clashofclash hack code like that .For that i have a website for it and integrated content locking .
So how to choose domain and how to move forward in it to get click or leads ?
And if there is any other affiliates also pls do let me know .

I little bit biased on how to go forward on affiliates marketing .

Please explain how you are "biased" on how to go forward. This usually means you are partial in some way.

i know to design Landing pages , web designs I see lot of my clients creating landing pages or niches for affiliates . I dont know how they are doing it .

Are you asking how to make a landing page? What do you sell to your clients?

Today i actually created on account on CPAlead.com and i created a site for clashofclash hack code like that .For that i have a website for it and integrated content locking .

You said "clashofclash", do you mean the game Clash of Clans? Or are they the same or different games?

You say you have a website. Did you make it or out-source it? If you have a website you or a vendor made, can you not do the same to build landing pages?

So how to choose domain and how to move forward in it to get click or leads ?

Choosing a domain name: Try to get one that refelcts the niche.

How to clicks or leads? Really? You are kidding? The answer of course traffic, a funnel, and a call to action, etc.

And if there is any other affiliates also pls do let me know .

All of these statements and questions you ask are a bit contradictory. I am not truly figuring out what you can and cannot do, or what you do understand and what you don't.

For example, you say you've made a website with a content locker, but you don't understand how to get a landing page made, or how to get clicks and leads.

If I were to guess, I don't think you have thought out or planned the whole process of your needs. You have not developed a well thought out plan from prospect contact through ads to final conversions.

Have you followed these simple steps to get yourself prepared for this industry?

Every business needs a plan, a schedule for research, learning, and execution as well as a budget. Here are a few recommendations for a Newbie to get going:

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

I am sorry for my poor english. Ok this is it . I have createad a landing page for a game hack called clansofclans .I dont know how to promote to generate leads or sales for this page . I have connected cpalead survey content locking. So how can I promote this page to generate leads .

I am sorry for my poor english. Ok this is it . I have createad a landing page for a game hack called clansofclans .I dont know how to promote to generate leads or sales for this page . I have connected cpalead survey content locking. So how can I promote this page to generate leads .

Have you completed these items?

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

Nope I haven't completed I will do it right away .
Thank u for your time @tjtutor .

That's good to hear. You need to learn one traffic source, one vertical, and one tracker in the beginning. master them before adding more to your business. If you try to do too much in the beginning, you will be overwhelmed.

Good Luck! Keep us posted as to your progress.

MI
Back