The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbe from South Africa saying hello

cyntay

H there,

I live in South Africa, am 60yr old with 4 grandchildren, new to Affiliate marketing and willing to learn more.

I'm separated from my husband, retired from the business world and need to suplement my government pension.

I live reading, gardening, painting, soap making and crafts.

Enjoy meeting new people especially on line, face to face is difficult as I'm deaf and have to lip read, some people are easy to lip read and others very difficult.

I run a no-kill shelter for cats, presently in the shelter I hve 19 cats who I ive very much. most of them are now geriatrics. I've not done any homing for quite a while. I also have two dogs who are great company for me.

Once a week I go to the Senior Citizen's club which is a nice outing with lunch thrown in, a game of tile rummy. and just generally a day out.

have a great day

Cynthia

Hi Cythia,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for the colorful intro and for telling us so much about you.
Sounds like you live a full and fun life.

Be sure to read all the stickies in the newbie forum as it's some of the best free advice
you can get about what to do and what things to avoid.

Welcome to 5 Star, Cynthia.

That was a fascinating introduction. You are interested in a lot of things.

After you have spent a good amount of time reading in the Newbie Affiliate Forum, you might want to vist the Niche Marketing forum and be sure to read the "Sticky" threads there.

You will learn a lot by reading in those 2 forums. You will probably have some questions about some of what you read. Our members are friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Cynthia and good to have you aboard. It sounds like you have a full life and so do a lot of cats thanks to you. Kudos...:) Linda and Larwee always have excellent advice and should be read in your best interest. The one other thing I would mention is, given your interests in crafts, soap making and art is a site called ETSY...which is an online selling community that features all of your interests. It's a great place and I have had a couple of friends do quite well with their particular skills. You may wanna check it out while you spend your time reading all that 5 Star has to offer. Best of luck and keep us up to date with your development please. Take care.

banners
Back