The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New with mobile cpa (Help) setup question

Adal

affiliate
Hi guys,

I've been doing CPA for desktop offers with Facebook, without any other tracking than the facebook manager itself. I know now, I should track everything if I want to succeed in this business.

So now that I'm starting with mobile CPA offers I want to do it the right way. So I've got a VPS on Beyond Hosting and started with Voluum as tracking tool. I've also bought a domain for the VPS and right now I'm setting up Voluum, my question is:

The VPS domain is the one I should use for tracking? meaning it should be the one to point to the Cname record to voluum?

I've check all the guides and they are very good, so I know I have to setup Voluum with a Cname record pointing to their tool, however I can figure out if I need a new domain for this.

I appreciate any light on this!

Thanks

I've sort it out by myself, seems it was so obvious that no one bother to answer it.

Anyway, for anyone that have the same question. The domain for tracking with Voluum can be any domain, it's just for tracking. You don't need it to point the DNS to your VPS hosting, just leave the DNS as default, follow instructions on Voluum to make a Cname record pointing to Voluum and that's it. So you end up with one domain for the VPS and another domain just for tracking.

Hello
The VPS domain is the one I should use for tracking? meaning it should be the one to point to the Cname record to voluum?
Yes you can use that domain for cname or can also use another domains.

Looks like your on the right track. drop me a pm if you need some help with offers or anything. Good luck

banners
Back