The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New ways to monetize?

I completely agree with you, its quite handy to put your eggs in as many baskets as possible.

It's best to use a combination of different systems to maximise your earning potential: contextual (adsense) ads, banners, inline text links, affiliates. Not only is your eCPM likely to be higher, but it's also less risky - if one of the programs goes belly-up or you get banned for some reason you can still earn from the others.

Thank you:goodjobsign:

And how does one do that?

I am looking for something like that.

Yes I have also tried Adsense, I was looking for something slightly more effective. I didnt' get what I needed...:sleep:

I have videos on my sites - anything interesting to monetize them?

You can upload your video to video sites such as dailymotion ,youtube etc.
It would also help your site's traffic and monetization.

If you are interested in making money thru site traffic then selling Text Link is the best option. You can advertise of your own by posting offers in forums like "digitalpoint".

There are many ways you can monetize your blog, but the most popular ways are: First is through Google Adsense. The second method is through using affliate network program like commission junction and thirdly you can sell your own products.

Hello
Google allow you to sign up for their advertising network program which is called ‘Google Ad sense‘ which gives you the ability to choose different styles of advertisements to display on your own website or blog, which are relevant to the content on your site, and Google pay you a commission when one of the ads is clicked on for hosting the ad.
Through the Google Ad sense control panel you can choose the following types of ads:
Text Ads – purely text based ads, these tend to blend well with content, and don't appear to be blatant advertising
Image Ads – much more obvious that they are an advertisement, usually animated image banners
Link Unit – this is a list of key words, which then takes the user to another screen with text ads, requiring 2 clicks to earn your commission

From my experience I have found that the text and image ads convert the best, but I have found while image ads may have a higher conversion rate than text ads (differing with your placement), text ads are often higher paying per click.
Depending on the purpose behind your site, your style, and your readership its always worth doing some testing with the various ad groups before you settle on your decision of which to use.

MI
Back