The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New ways to monetize?

alice38

affiliate
Hello !

I’m looking into making some money out of the traffic of my websites
Anyone out there know of a good programme?
It shan’t be intrusive and earn as much as possible :search:

Something new, perhaps some new technology, contextual – seems to be the new Nirvana :)

I am searching, obviously, but any help, recommendations and esteemed colleagues’ experiences always better :kneeled:
Cheers,
alice

You can use content linking, its basically selling keywords from texts that are already on your site.

Thank you:goodjobsign:

content linking, .

And how does one do that?

I am looking for something like that.

Yes I have also tried Adsense, I was looking for something slightly more effective. I didnt' get what I needed...:sleep:

I have videos on my sites - anything interesting to monetize them?

Found something

Some are hosted by youtube, not all of them...
So that can't be the only option.
Adsense has been a disapointment...

However as I was wandering along search engines, I stumbled upon a programme that offers widgets.
Both for text and videos, in fact they have a lot of different formats.
One is bound to find what he needs, doesn't he?

The name is Adoptim, anyone ever tried it, heard of it?

I will look into it more thoroughly and test and obviously give you my impressions, but I would appreciate any input if someone has any?

cheers

There are a lot of monetizing options available for US sites. Yahoo's YPN is Yahoo's alternative to Google adsense. However unfortunately they are not open to UK sites yet. If you are a US website then you could use that.

Maybe you could improve your video site or make it more niche marketed or add a newsletter to your video site - like what's behind your ideas, people subscribe to it, so you get more visitors - so niche market your site and then maybe you'd get more luck with Adsense. Good luck with it all.:dancing:

You can use content linking, its basically selling keywords from texts that are already on your site.

Cool... please try to explain me it in more detail or just forward me few references about it and how it works. Also i hope all such [ textlinkadds ] are reliable ;)

I'd also consider Amazon which is a very powerful and flexible program although it requires a lot of work & traffic to make real money

After reading some posts on here, I'm debating whether I should start looking elsewhere to monitize my sites also, I'm making next to nothing right now...

Pop-Ups

I do pop-ups..they can be annoying but they are the only way to make the real money. Casale and Viralytics Media pay well for UK traffic.

~Sall

I've heard that content linking is not good for seo purposes? or correct me if I'm wrong?

Could you explain further what you mean by content linking, you mean linking to affiliate directly through contents?

yup you can make many with your blog by following adsense program and selling link to your blog. or you can provide review. you can do if your page rank good at least 3. to improve page rank you try to make backlinks from the relevan site with yours just lear in this forum

It's best to use a combination of different systems to maximise your earning potential: contextual (adsense) ads, banners, inline text links, affiliates. Not only is your eCPM likely to be higher, but it's also less risky - if one of the programs goes belly-up or you get banned for some reason you can still earn from the others.

MI
Back