The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New to this site - From New Zealand

BrettFosterDotNet

affiliate
Hey everyone

Ive had an online presence since the 90s and I have been trying to figure out how to make some dollar bills ever since! lol

I work for myself as a designer/photographer/signwriter/network marketer but my goal is to figure out how to monetize some of (all of) my sites and have them as my main money earner so that I can get the freedom to live and work from where every in the world I want to.

some of my sites include:

brettfoster.net
my photography blog

Sons Of Slam
a car culture magazine style site
http://skate.net.nz
skate.net.nz
nothing really going on here atm but has been a skateboard magazine site and is the one site that I have actually made money with

skatehoarder.net |
a community site for skateboard collectors....well that's the plan anyway atm its just a stale blog:(

my personal photography tumblr accounts are:
some people doing stuff
and
Chur Wellington

Id love any input you guys might offer.

Feel free to add me up on FB

cheers

Brett

PS: here's a little pic for ya.
tumblr_njx5r9cgdW1u0u9dco1_1280.jpg

Hey everyone

Ive had an online presence since the 90s and I have been trying to figure out how to make some dollar bills ever since! lol

I work for myself as a designer/photographer/signwriter/network marketer but my goal is to figure out how to monetize some of (all of) my sites and have them as my main money earner so that I can get the freedom to live and work from where every in the world I want to.

Brett

Hi @BrettFosterDotNet and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We have loads of marketers here that you will find helpful in getting the right targeted traffic and advice on monetizing your sites.

How did you find us?

T J

Hey TJ

thanks for the welcome. Im not sure how I discovered this site but from my few short minutes (ok maybe an hour or so now) on here Im really glad I did!

I look forward to learning how to make this all work from your pros!

cheers

Brett

MI
Back