The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to the community!

jksimmo

affiliate
Hi Everyone! I'm Jim and I'm new to this forum. I've read all the rules and I hope everyone abides by them.

As a programmer by trade ever since the days when COBOL and FORTRAN were the only programming languages taught in school, I like to think I've morphed with the times. I wrote my first HTML pages in 94 when I truly believed the Internet was a "fun fad".

I began building database backed web sites in 97 using SQL Server and ASP pages. I've since adapted to MySQL and PHP because they are more portable (and they're free :) ) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Typically I end up hanging around topics related to database programming.

I've been developing affiliate marketing niche sites for about 5 years, and enjoy "monetizing" something I love doing!

I hope to meet alot of nice folks with similar interests.

Hey Jim,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us. We like having experienced pros around.
Sounds like you are doing well with your niche sites and affiliate marketing - good to hear!

Wow Jim, that was a heck of an introduction...:) I look forward to your contributions and thanks for joining 5 Star. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back