Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batman813

affiliate
Hi Guy's,

Not sure if anyone can help - I do a lot in the email space but am looking to grow my social across Facebook (and maybe instagram).

I've seen people getting upwards of 40k shares!! How’s this possible?

Any help's appreciated!

@Batman813

First of all, hello and welcome! Don't forget to drop into the Introductions forum and introduce yourself to your fellow 'Fixers. :)

Re getting lots of FB shares...

Are you actively engaged with your followers?
Do you know the interests of your fans so you can post content that will grab their attention?
Have you posted any interesting or funny videos?
Are you posting regularly?

(Yeah, I know, I ask a lot of questions)

If you are doing those things and posting great content, it's just a matter of time. You can't get 40,000 shares until you have at least that many fans. :)

Hi Guy's,

Not sure if anyone can help - I do a lot in the email space but am looking to grow my social across Facebook (and maybe instagram).

I've seen people getting upwards of 40k shares!! How’s this possible?

Any help's appreciated!
Hi @Batman813 and welcome!
I am agree with @AdFox.io , you should get more views and reachs in your page. Boost your traffic.
The paid one or you can update your social media platforms more often to keep up the high views and maximize your traffic.

I would say paying for ads is a good method but a lot of these sites selling facebook shares etc don't bring value. I would stay away if you can help it

Pay for ads and wait for the jackpot. Be sure the post should be too much attractive.

You can lead to success but you can also fail , depends sometimes in lucky and the budget itself.

a lot of these sites selling facebook shares etc don't bring value. I would stay away if you can help it

I agree. All businesses succeed by offering value. Some do it better than others but bottom line, there has to be an exchange. In this case, it's content for love (shares).

The best way for you to get shares is coming up with a program based on rewards. You can be able to put up a campaign in which the person who receives more share will be able to get a reward. Ask the friends to tag friends in their shares so that the message can be able to circulate around the community. Also have a message that is worth sharing being posted on your page.

banners
Back