The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to forum, new to affiliate marketing and excited to be here

Ferret

affiliate
Hey all

Just wanted to give an intro, say hello and look forward to building some beneficial relationships here.

I've got a long background in professional software development and moved to contracting/consulting several years ago. Over the last few years I've run a mobile development/publishing company (my own apps) part-time while consulting. Whilst I had some success, it wasn't enough to quit my profession and go full-time. Recently I came across a facebook group post that opened my eyes to the potential of app install marketing. I was totally oblivious to this side of the mobile business and all things CPA related but anyway, that is history now. Of course I'm still interested in creating more apps down the track and I believe that learning mobile affiliate marketing will be an immense benefit for my business regardless - for when I want to send traffic to my own mobile apps for example.

Anyway, I'm super exited to be here and currently learning all about verticals, tools, tracking, traffic sources, networks etc. and starting to narrow things down so I can get my feet wet. I am also on the STM forum. I really look forward to further discussions and making connections here. All the very best!

Edit - I forgot to mention I'm a member of "The Dojo" as well and loving the info and resources there!

Cheers
Peter

Welcome Pal!

I was in the mobile app business too, just social games and some stupid apps, no profits at all, I never did paid traffic because it was too expensive and I never thought of the possibility of having a positive ROI, but seems you are doing great!

Welcome again, and good you joined the Dojo, I will be there soon :)

Take care!

Hi @Ferret , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

Just wanted to give an intro, say hello and look forward to building some beneficial relationships here.

I've got a long background in professional software development and moved to contracting/consulting several years ago. Over the last few years I've run a mobile development/publishing company (my own apps) part-time while consulting. Whilst I had some success, it wasn't enough to quit my profession and go full-time. Recently I came across a facebook group post that opened my eyes to the potential of app install marketing. I was totally oblivious to this side of the mobile business and all things CPA related but anyway, that is history now. Of course I'm still interested in creating more apps down the track and I believe that learning mobile affiliate marketing will be an immense benefit for my business regardless - for when I want to send traffic to my own mobile apps for example.

You have a lot of potential with these skills you currently have. Learning everything you can about mobile marketing will certainly be of great benefit to you and your apps.

Anyway, I'm super exited to be here and currently learning all about verticals, tools, tracking, traffic sources, networks etc. and starting to narrow things down so I can get my feet wet. I am also on the STM forum. I really look forward to further discussions and making connections here. All the very best!

Edit - I forgot to mention I'm a member of "The Dojo" as well and loving the info and resources there!

Cheers
Peter

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back