The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to FB ads+clickbank , need help

amway

affiliate
Hi,

I'm new to affiliate marketing, currently learning facebook ads + clickbank product (nutra offer).

I have some issues understanding which parts of a funnel need improvement and what are the good/average conversion rates between parts of the funnel.

I once saw a great video on youtube explaining a good 'transition/conversion' rates between parts of a funnel (i.e % between ad and squeeze page, between squeeze page and thank you page, between thank you page and landing page, etc.) and how those help to understand the points to improve but I cannot find it anymore.

The funnel is: fb ad- squeeze page (email submit for a freebie, which triggers a couple weeks worth of automatic emails) - thank you page - landing page vsl - quiz - order form - purchase

The stats so far are:

FB - link clicks - 120 , ctr- 8%, unique ctr-10% (data from facebook)
leads - 79 (data from facebook)
thank you page - 88 (data from website analytics - i guess a couple could be coming organically from instagram/pinterest)
landing page - 30 (data from website analytics)
order form impressions - 2 (clickbank)
sales - 0 (clickbank)

I've also created retargeting campaigns, but those are not running and using the budget and I haven't figured out why yet.

I understand that I might need more data for a more accurate picture but knowing good/average conversion rates between parts of the funnel would be of a great help. Any other advice and suggestions would also be welcomed.
Thank you.

banners
Back