The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to CPC

Svengali

affiliate
Hey, Svengali here.

I started looking at making money online a couple of years ago quite by accident. I had a little bit of money stashed away and was looking for some place to invest it.

When I started I was clueless, didn't know the difference between wordpress . com and wordpress . org, or even what SEO meant. I was fascinated at the thought of making money online, and hooked.

Took me a while, but I started to make some money on a couple of my sites, building links and watching as they went up the SERPS . Penguin came, and for a while I was unaffected, didn't really know what all the fuss was about LOL then I got hit with one of the updates.. hard. I was lost, trying to figure out why my sites were hit, looking for answers, changing things on the sites.

After a couple of months of trying to figure it out I decided to set up some new sites, and watched them go up the SERPS again... you guessed it Panda LOL

Since then I decided to look around for some options that didn't revolve around Google's constant algo changes. Always heard about PPC so thought I would investigate it some more.

Not sure how I found this place, but think it was while I was searching for CPC on the Googlez.

TTYL Dudes

MI
Back