monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New to CPC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Svengali, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Svengali

Svengali Affiliate affiliate

Hey, Svengali here.

I started looking at making money online a couple of years ago quite by accident. I had a little bit of money stashed away and was looking for some place to invest it.

When I started I was clueless, didn't know the difference between wordpress . com and wordpress . org, or even what SEO meant. I was fascinated at the thought of making money online, and hooked.

Took me a while, but I started to make some money on a couple of my sites, building links and watching as they went up the SERPS . Penguin came, and for a while I was unaffected, didn't really know what all the fuss was about LOL then I got hit with one of the updates.. hard. I was lost, trying to figure out why my sites were hit, looking for answers, changing things on the sites.

After a couple of months of trying to figure it out I decided to set up some new sites, and watched them go up the SERPS again... you guessed it Panda LOL

Since then I decided to look around for some options that didn't revolve around Google's constant algo changes. Always heard about PPC so thought I would investigate it some more.

Not sure how I found this place, but think it was while I was searching for CPC on the Googlez.

TTYL Dudes

2. monetizer
  3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Welcome to the forum, Svengali !
    Further good luck !

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome man, great to see you here.

5. Svengali

Svengali Affiliate affiliate

Thank you gentlemen !