The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to CPA

chriskros75

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
My name is Chris and I'm from Bulgaria, Eastern Europe! I am a 37 year old professional, working in the constructions sector.
I do have a vast experience in other business sectors, like pharmaceutical industry, teaching, etc. CPA networking is something very new for me, but I decided to give it a try! So, I hope to find not only people with whom to share the pros and cons of marketing, but also friends!

Sincerely,
Christian

Hello christian

You have chosen a very exciting, challenging, rewarding venture. Most people may or may not tell you this but you have to set your brain up first before you set up your first campaign. There are many ways to market a campaign and some may work while others will fall flat...its reality. You need to expect this to happen or you will be setting yourself up for failure. It is almost like asking someone out on a date...you will get 9 nos before that 1 yes. Your objective is to figure out what you did that was right and scale this and do this over and over until it doesn't work.....same thing applied with CPA campaigns. try a handful of techniques which include facebook (social media) paid search (PPC), landing pages, email marketing, banner, solo ads, etc... You can also try free methods which include social media, classifieds---be careful with this one some campaigns will not allow this, offline marketing, YouTube, free websites, banner exchanges, etc... Try a handful and see what works and once you find something that works...stick with it. It might take a while...it might not take any time at all.

My biggest advice is to not listen to a lot of the static. there is soooooo much static from people telling you this and that. Some of it is good information some of it is bad. There are many black hat methods that will entice you by big earnings in short periods of time....can it work sure...will you get your accounts banned? Yep.

I look forward to talking with you more. Welcome to the forum.

Joe
OperationOffers

banners
Back