The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to all this help please

mike62

I am new to affiliate marketing and really good use some help, I have been approved by amazon as a associate and have a affiliate store program I think is good Associate o matic. I am trying to setup a amzon affiliate store selling coffee, teas, gift basket etc. I find the associate o matic program a little intimidating I guess because I don't know how to use it nor do I have any real design sense. I am on a limited budget and want to do this right, is there anyone out there that can help me with this, know of anyone that can or where I might possibly go for some help.

Thanks
Mike62:)

Hi Mike,

Have you asked the folks you bought it from or posted asking for help over in their product forum?
Seems like that would be the best place to start, since I'm not sure if anyone here uses that program.

RedHat is right they do have a forum Mike (he actually posted it above, I was going to but you can see his post above).

Honestly I have used the Amazon affiliate program and it is pretty advanced compared to a lot of the other affiliate programs I have used.

Honestly Mike, I would maybe try some easier to use affiliate programs before trying Amazon, but that's just my personal opinion and I hope this helps you.

Thanks addiction helper I appreciate the heads up if the amazon program is to advanced for a newbie could you or someone recommend a program I might try to get my feet wet.
Mike62

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you want to sell physical products I recommend somewhere like Commission Junction (CJ.com) - it's much easier to navigate and figure out the whole affiliate link setup thing. Not sure why Amazon makes their affiliate program so hard for people who may be just starting to follow with, but it definitely is not the easiest affiliate program to navigate and use.

Then if you are going to sell informational products, both Clickbank and PayDotCom are good for informational products.

But it looks like you want to sell physical products, so I would try out CJ.com

Hope this helps.

MI
Back