The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to Affiliate

samit22

Ok, im online a lot and want to make money. Can Affiliates make ok money if there new to it, what I mean is can I make around $7-$8 an hour w/o spending money and entering personal information. What are the best programs and what are the best paying programs? Thanks in advance!

Hi samit,

You said "w/o spending money and entering personal information"

what do you mean without entering personal information? Do you mean without filling out an affiliate application? I don't understand.

Lots of affiliates start without spending much money, it's a little harder to start with 0 money. As far as how much you can make that really depends. But you can make more money faster if you have a little to get started with.

The best affiliate programs....?

There is no answer to that, it depends on the niche, the products you want to promote. That is just too general to answer.

A few of the TOP affiliate networks, which offer a large variety of merchants are:
Commission Junction
Share-A-Sale
Linkshare

Also:
eBay
Amazon
Clickbank
Google Adsense

Before you decide on an affiliate program you really have to decide on the niche and products.

Affiliate marketing is about promoting other peoples' products via you website or blog or whatever other online means you have available to you

It sounds like you are thinking about data entry programs which does not fall within the remit of affiliate marketing

In affiliate marketing, it is possible to make a decent income but you need to work at it.

It's like any other off line business, you need to build reputation for a regular income

If you are thinking an hourly wage, your mindset is not quite right for affiliate marketing. You need to think in the order of $100 a day and then $200 a day. You will find some good information on this forum and several others, but you may want to actually invest in an e-book or two to get yourself up to speed on the industry. You can make money with no start up capital, but you'll need to invest some time to learn the business and then get started with the no budget restraint.
It can be done for sure and you can definately work up to a top 1% income, but as you grow you will need to invest more time and more resources.

Good Luck.

Ok, im online a lot and want to make money. Can Affiliates make ok money if there new to it, what I mean is can I make around $7-$8 an hour w/o spending money and entering personal information. What are the best programs and what are the best paying programs? Thanks in advance!

I'm a big believer in earning through affiliate marketing.

Well, there are many good affiliate programs out there like Clickbank, Paydotcom but the most important factor is your approach.

Your conversions and income depends upon how much focused you?re in selecting the product that you?re promoting.

Hi Samit,

You need to get your mind right when you join affiliate marketing. Don't misunderstand that you can get rich quick in this industry. Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business that need your investment whether in capital or effort.

Since you are new in the business, the first thing you need to do is to understand the concept of affiliate marketing. There are a lot of posts here that can help you on that.

After that you can refer to the stickies to learn about working on your niche, drawing traffic and a lot more here. All of these information are free and compact.

Hope that helps. :D

Understanding the concept of affiliate marketing is important. If you don't know what you're doing ... you won't make money.

MI
Back