The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

new to affiliate marketing

dRB

affiliate
hi

Iam new to affilate marketing, could any one explain about this and what is use of it how we can generate revenue, can we do link building to get a good pr. Iam going to start up with affiliate marketing please suggest me how to start with it

Well, get your feet wet by accumulating some basic knowledge first of all. Start off by reading (yes, just READ - don't post for a while) sites like Diorex's blog and WickedFire. You need to learn what people do, what works, and what doesn't and get a feel for what's going on out there.

Then try out something you learned. Repeat. Eventually if you keep it up, you'll look back and realize you know enough to make money. It'll happen if you're persistent.

what country are you in and what is your chosen niche?
i am a member of several UK affiliations and may have some leads for you

I think you can know about somethin as a whole. For example, what is affiliate marketing, How does it works.
Then,accroding to your demand, choose a reliable affiliate program. In my opinion, a reliable one is that their products are popular with people and their commission is a charming number. Aother element you need to consider is whether it is difficult to become a member of affiliate program.

Hi there,

I believe that there are three main aspects to affiliate marketing success: choosing the right programs, implementing successful internet marketing strategies and consistency.

Regards

As you get a list of people start sending out really good deals. Ones that you most likely will not make a whole lot of money on but drive traffic to you site.

If your new i would recommend using a blogging platform such as wordpress (paid hosting and domain name, not free)... In order to get more quality visitors you need to blog regular until you have over 500 to 600 unique posts, as well as build traffic by being active on the social networks and getting links from related blogs to your website, etc...

The biggest key is patience when it comes to affiliate marketing, however it is worth it... It pays off :)

banners
Back